- Meets at Community building
- 418 Main Street
- 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month
- At 6:30pm Except the months of July and August
Board meetings held 2nd Thursday of each month at the Norma Anders Public Library at 6:30
Who Are We
- Dysart Lion’s club is composed of 54 members both men and women.
- Dysart Lions Club is a volunteer organization dedicated to leadership development through community service.
- Dysart Lions Club is an international network of 1.3 million men and women in 206 countries who work together to answer the needs that challenge its community.
- Dysart Lions Club is autonomous and participates in a vast variety of projects important to the community of Dysart.
- Dysart is one of 385 clubs with over 10, seek 000 members in Iowa
As a Dysart Lions Club remember you can
- Make a difference everyday in our community
- Provide support locally or reach out internationally
- Grow personally and professionally by participating in our programs, buy viagra community servie projects and events
- Have an impact on local and international humanitarian issues
- Develop relationships with both local and international community and business leders
To join the Dysart Lions Club contact Don Lyons Secretary at 319-476-5391 or Greg Pavelka Treaurer at 319-476-3106